Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A 3 year old with a camera.

Xavier had been asking for a camera for awhile. I had been looking around to see what to get him. I checked out kid cameras and simple digital cameras. Then it donned on me to use an old iphone. My goal was for him to learn composition and not be bothered with extra buttons and gadgets. The iphone is perfect for that. I just imported his photos. There are nearly 400. Too many good ones to choose from and quite a few unflattering ones. You have to watch out when there is a 3 year old with a camera. Ask my mom, she had to delete the one of her on the toilet. Personally, I think he is doing amazing and I love seeing life through his camera eye. 

*I disabled everything on the phone so only the camera works and added a lanyard.